Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Week 4 ish

I have been slacking on writing in this thing and my journal.  The busier I get the harder it is to keep up with this.  I will try and do better folks. Last week was mostly researching different programs and nature reserves and management areas on Saint Lucia. I also tried a new food, Soursop, which is EXTREMELY delicious.  Its hard to describe the flavor.  The ones I have tried are pretty sweet which is contrary to the descriptions I've read where most are sour.  The texture is creamy apple in my opinion.  During the weekend tho I did get the chance to go swimming on Vigie Beach (pictures in a previous post of the beach).   I really spent that time relaxing and counting my blessings.  It was a great day to be on the beach.  Now that my fellow volunteer is here we get to start meeting with other stakeholders in the environmental clubs and the real fun begins!  Things will get more exciting.  ( Well even more exciting than island life).

More exciting stuff coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment